I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Friday, November 02, 2007

SPRINGSTEEN



Bruce Springsteen's "Magic" is definitely one of my favorite albums of 2007. Another is the new Radiohead album, but there is way too much that I could say about that album and none of it would make any sense.

Springsteen dominates with his voice and his songwriting. Simple melodies that just work for a badass tune. I like all of the songs, but my favorites are "Your Own Worst Enemy", "Girls in Their Summer Clothes", and "I'll Work For Your Love". He has a very distinct rhythm for the way he writes his lyrics that is strictly debonair. Check it out.

No comments: