I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Steroids would make sports amazing.

Think about it. If we made it legal for all the pro athlete's to use steroids, it would be crazy. I'd like to think it would become a necessary component to competing in every sport professionally. We'd have Wrestlers almost killing the other instantly by getting the first "grab". It would be like a professional sports association of the Incredible Hulks. Maybe we could make them like a different league, if people are still interested in watered-down, clean athleticism. Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Brian Estabrook said...

They already invented this.

It's called 'WWF Raw'..