I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Friday, November 09, 2007

So the new episode of The Office was amazing...

quite possibly one of my favorites to date. I loved Michael's decision to pretend he is Survivorman for a few days, take off work, leaving Jim in charge. Another memorable bit was when Jim was talking about how Michael celebrates birthdays by surprise every time. Of course, Michael makes a fool of himself in front of the camera the entire time in the wilderness while Dwight stalks his every move unbeknown to him. I also like how they brought a totally different aspect to the actors' styles by making Jim's decisions unpopular to the majority of the office. Then, at the end, Jim and Michael have almost a mentor-apprentice style conversation that alludes to Michael not being as big of an idiot as we all think.

1 comment:

Brian Estabrook said...

Yeah, it was a really good episode..

Also, this week's '30 Rock' was probably the best one yet.. I rarely laugh uncontrollably when watching television.. this was one of those rare times.