I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oikncroamip Nubtoewrs


So.. there is a theory about the truth behind the relation between Radiohead's In Rainbows and Ok Computer. I take a deeper look into the theory presented in this article.

And yes... copy and paste this into your address bar as previously instructed. See:"Ok..."

http://puddlegum.net/radiohead-01-and-10/

3 comments:

Brian Estabrook said...

fuck, that's hilarious.

Brian Estabrook said...

Remember how you said in your September 2nd post that you wanted talk about Radiohead but it wouldn't make any sense?

You were right.

Owen H. said...

i think this really gets to the heart of the matter. i'll post a link to this on puddlegum's blog so that maybe we can encourage some healthy discourse on what exactly radiohead are doing here.