I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ok...

so at one point I had to leave the room this video was playing in just so I could catch my breath from how hard I was laughing. Whoever made these videos did a really great job, and I can't get enough. There are a bunch of them on YouTube, but this one just sent me over the edge. No, not the U2 guitarist. So I guess it really just Slash-ed me with a sharp blade of laughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEwIRZ9pLCM

EDIT: For you idiots who don't know how to copy and paste. Copy that line right there. Yeah, that one above this paragraph. Yup, that's it. Now paste it in your address bar. There you go!

No comments: