I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Shibitty Dibitty Do

That's "scat" for "Good day to you". Anyway, Today was uneventful mostly except for this one event. I had band practice with 2 dudes from Belmont who were interested in my shits (my music), and so we got together and jammed out some tunes. Turns out these boys know how to butter their bread. Anyway, so I think we probably jammed Kinda Feels Like You out 6 or 7 times and called it a day. I really look forward to bringing some naked material in and trying it with the band before I record it.

RIDDANCE

No comments: