I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DRA does it again.

The subject is the Ryan Adams concert held at the War Memorial Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee on Shocktober 23rd, 2007 A.D. (yes, on this very faithful night).

If there is any way to describe the ass-whooping courtesy Ryan Adams and the Cardinals, I would say that the ass is very "bruised" and "bloodied". The Cardinals ripped and jammed through some great DRA tunes. My favorite was when Ryan played the piano for the only time that night for "Rescue Blues", during which Jon Graboff whipped out an electric guitar from behind his pedal steel stand and proceeded to electrify the air in the room with his graceful tones. He looked like a white B.B. King... with blonde hair... and glasses. So not really anything like B.B. King, but he was playing a hollowbody.

No comments: