I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Return of the Blog

Uh... hi.

I've decided to start posting blogs on here again. I don't know if anyone will ever read this.
Moving on, politics are going all over the place these days. I wonder what would happen to our country if we got rid of the parties. Just a thought.

I've been playing Paper Mario on my Nintendo Wii. I had to buy a classic controller to play the game because it was originally designed to be played on the Nintendo 64. Anyway, the game is really fun and the dialogue is hilarious. In one cut scene, Princess Peach reads Bowser's diary after sneaking into his room and one of the entries was: "Dear Diary, today I stole the Star Rod from Star Haven and used it to beat Mario and now I'm invincible! Cool!" There are alot of humorous characters other than Bowser, though. The Koopa Brothers are turtles that wear headbands and have a strange resemblance to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. However, these guys seem to be dunces. When you start fighting them, you hear them scrambling around and "shushing" each other until they appear as a wooden version of Bowser which could also be known as "Trojan Bowser". They also worry about "how cool they look" constantly. It's a ticklish sort of humour.

Consider this blog: returned.

No comments: