I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hail to the Cheese

Stephen Colbert is definitely one of my favorite actors of all time. He does some of the most ridiculous things that actually affect politics and the "politics of politics". His show, the Colbert Report, is on Comedy Central. You can watch alot of the show online at www.comedycentral.com. He recently announced that he is running for President of the United States as a Republican AND a Democrat in South Carolina. He's also using his television show to report the news about his own presidential campaign using an endorsement from Doritos. However, it's completely legal since he's using the Doritos endorsement money to fund his show, which covers his campaign and also acts as his entire campaign strategy. Check him out.

No comments: