I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Moving... right along...

Christmas is over, Channakuh is over, and everyone is bored. But wait! New Years is just around the corner!

New Years. Probably the lamest holiday ever. Doesn't make any sense, no one cares, it's almost like a joke of a holiday. Anytime this holiday comes around, it reminds you of the classic "Just another year" phrase. Except for when it's a new millenium, which won't come for another 995 years. Good luck staying alive til that one. Anyway, so New Years is a sack o' crap.

Todd Alex Friend of Women started recording with us, and is going to hook us up with some drum mics and a B3 in a church. This will be good stuff, and hopefully will be worth the money that we pay the big guy.

Let me revert to New Years. The new thing to say at New Years is "Moving... right along..."


Thank you, and Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John Gibson. I haven't talked to you in what... years? Although we did go to the same school for ever. Your blog is funny so I thought I'd tell you.