I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Books, covers, phrases, words, sentences, and generations.

Dear everyone,

Please judge a book by it's cover. Because it can actually be done. Wise old sayings that try to be smart, witty, or absolute are STUPID. It's about time our generation started speaking like a new generation. I've noticed that the attempts to do this have become feeble.

Examples:
1. What's up?
2. How's it going? (Used as "Hey")
3. Dude (about an object, an action, or someone you don't know)
4. Any ghetto/gangster slang ever uttered.
5. Like (it has become an intolerable word that no one actually hears or pays attention to anymore because it is overused and no one actually cares what it means or WHEN you are supposed to use it in a sentence)

I have decided not to name the rest of these phrases/words simply because I don't care. My point is that any cliche or wise phrase is from a completely different generation. We need new cliches. I can't come up with any, but that would be great if the rest of you guys would DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Thanks alot,
J.D.G.

No comments: