I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Friday, December 02, 2005

In one word...

I don't know how long it has been since I posted last, but I think we all agree on "too long". Anyway, I have been writing alot of music lately, and I'm really pressing to get alot of work done musically with the "band" and have the chance to do a record over Christmas break. Why am I talking about this? It isn't funny!

Michael came up with a new catch phrase that Brian Estabrook LOVES. It's a phrase used when you see someone being a glutton of anything, typically consumption of a substance. You notice the incident, say "wow." short and quickly, then if you want to add something add "that's ___." Michael likes to say "That's heavy." I like to say "That's pretty thick." I have no idea what Brian says, it probably changes every time. But according to him he's been watching alot of Arrested Development (Season 3), so it probably is turned into a catch phrase that could possibly used by his favorite character, G.O.B.

2 of my friends spent the night tonight (Thursday), and i'm still up at 1:41 A.M. even though they've been in bed. We are planning on getting up around 5:30 or so to go to Bob Evans or something. I wonder if I should go to bed or not. Anyway, school's pretty easy now that I don't have a job, AND IM LOVING NOT HAVING A JOB BY THE WAY. I realllllly want to call in some time and be like "hey, yeah, can you check the schedule for me? oh, i don't work? like, never? well that's great news."

Ahhhhhhhhh........ feeeeeellllssss goooood.

No comments: