I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Friday, December 09, 2005

f(___)in a (Yeah)

Hilarious night tonight. Dan Purdy and I made plans for him to come over, somewhere around 6 P.M. or so. He calls me back moments later and informs me that he is "on his way". I'm thinking to myself, "cool that's great awesome good". I fall asleep on my couch and wake up at 10:30 P.M. with no sign of Dan. I wondered what might have happened to our plans, so I call his house and his sister picks up and says "Oh, is this Daniel Gibson?" I respond with the obvious answer, and she says, "Oh, he's on his way." I am dumbfounded.

So he shows up somewhere around 11:15 P.M. A strenuous 5 or so hours from the time that he began his journey. I'm pretty sure if he would have walked (like he first suggested rather than ask his mom for a ride), then he would've beaten himself here. Whatever.

I love reading Owen's blog because it makes me feel great about myself. Every new post has some sort of downer quote or downer statement from the Pirate himself. Then those of you who read both of our blogs come to my page and read all this random crap that I think is funny sometimes (although I guess the post about my job was quite morbid). Anyway, Owen keep living and keep yeah. (I love you)

I'd like to give another shout out to Dan Purdy. Um... you're right here next to me... yeah.

Owen yeah.

Blogging..... yeah


Yeah

1 comment:

Owen H. said...

yeah. ok.