I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Boredom strikes like a wolf at the door


Today; probably the most uneventful time period of my life to date. Me and Drew shoveled snow outside because Ginger brought us Bob Evan's sandwiches at 2:45 PM so we owed it to her. The only thing we had done to the snow since it came was drive over it, so it was basically cemented to the ground (or the driveway). So we had to work at it pretty hard to get the icy snow off. I'm not gonna lie, we did a fantastic job and Ginger was proud of me.

Anyway, Need For Speed underground could be renamed to "Daniel's Bane". Whenever I'm reallllly bored I play it and I'm so far in the game that I have to do these ridiculous pursuits and have a bount of over 4 million dollars and I just can't seem to outrun 25 cop cars, kill 30 of them, hit 50 of them, cost the state over 1 million dollars in damage, pass 12 road blocks, evade 8 spike strips, and then escape the cops. The problem is that the Ferrari Murcielago and the Ford GT and the Mercedes McClaren are soooo HOT.

My brother has some hilarious pictures of him wearing a beard that he painted on his face. Drew thought that it was a real beard when he first saw the pictures. Your misfortune is that I cannot upload them to this website, so you will have to know me personally and come to my house in order to see them. Maybe this will give me some company on a boring Saturday night.

1 comment:

Owen H. said...

hey, you should look at my most recent post when you get a chance. its dedicated to you, even though i didn't say it.