I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Monday, April 17, 2006

What the HELL is going on with this new year?

Yeah, it's really not that bad. I just thought it would be funny to make that the next title considering I haven't posted since New Year's dawn. Anyway, I don't think much has changed since my last post besides that my brother has started a new "thing". Anytime he starts talking to someone (he'll begin to talk - then) he will respond for them with a deep sort of voice. Typically the response includes a "dude" somewhere in there. For example, I'm sitting on my computer and Michael walks in - (Michael) "Hey come look at this." (Michael as me) "No dude, I'm talking to my friends and you're not my friend you're my brother."

No comments: