I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Blues Jr is the voice of Christ.

Almost. Jacob and I worked on I'll Bring You Roses today, and it turned out pretty sweet. I have been honing my guitar skills and working on a solid, smooth feel. This is now possible because of this little beauty.



It can do wonders for you. This is all thanks to Matt Huber. I'm not really sure where Matt is... I haven't spoken to him in a while, but I HAVE been using his amplifier. Anyway, big thanks to Matt and Fender.

P.S.: JTW - when are we gonna have Wing Night? It'd be a huge event; I'll be there.

No comments: