I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

April 22, 2006

We played at the Wild West Auction tonight. Me, David Julca, Bronson Duke, Jacob Snyder, Allan Van Cleave, and Nate Rowe. At first people were angry because they couldn't hear the people trying to make bids. I think we turned ourselves down about 3 or 4 different times. Anyway, it went pretty well and we got some more people that wanted us to play other events and stuff. I think that's probably the best thing that came out of it -- or the 30 dollars in tips we made (pretty cool). We also got a $25 gift certificate to a book store. (I'm gonna go buy Perelandra by C.S. Lewis just because) And the other dudes are getting gift cards to Chipotle. That's it... have a good night.

No comments: