I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Dirty laundry: my nemesis.

I have now gone about a month without doing any laundry and I think it's finally starting to affect my overall well-being. It has decreased the number of showers I take, decreased the amount of quality food that I consume every day, decreased the number of people that want to acknowledge me in public, and significantly decreased my psychological comfort level.

Ok so maybe I'm not serious about the psychological discomfort, but I am getting agitated looking at the pile of dirty clothes in the corner of my room and it has affected my roommates and their personal wardrobes as well. I've been wearing either Anthony Domine underwear or none at all going on about two weeks. I just realized how awful this post is.

--
daniel

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Just listened to a song in my library by Vinny Cragmel... and it made me laugh. thanks :)