I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Monday, December 31, 2007

seriously, world. Let's cancel the whole new years holiday.

I don't really understand why we need to close hospitals, grocery stores, Burger King, and the GI depot early just for the birth of our miraculous planet. Its just an excuse for all the singles out there to get wasted and try to have a regretful evening, or for high schoolers to not need an excuse to have a "party". (namely, the high schoolers whose main interest is getting sloppy drunk.)

2 comments:

Brian Estabrook said...

A-Fucking-Men.

Ironically, I had a huge argument about this tonight with Jacob.. He 'didn't want to hang out with me' because I wasn't interested in New Years..

I decided to smack him in the face.. probably a poor decision.

Owen H. said...

check out this shit:

http://momentofdeck.wordpress.com

love, your pal.