I wish you a long and happy stay. I wish you would visit here more often. I wish you would visit here every day and read all of the posts I've ever made. Or maybe just try to get an RSS feed of this blog. Is that possible? I don't know.. try it.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I have joined.

I am a new member of the writers on the internet. I have noticed that the typical blog is more like a public diary, and I thought that looked pretty goofy and amusing so I decided to become a member. Today is actually Thanksgiving, and my mother and grandmother cooked some fabulous entrees and desserts. Moving into the new generation of Thanksgiving foods, my grandmother made a Cajun Turkey. Loved it.

Xbox 360 came out a few days ago and guess what gamers! I'veeeee got one. My brother, Michael, is ranked somewhere in the top 25 in the world as of today on the game called "Need for Speed: Most Wanted". This game is... let's say... HILARIOUS. Your car is technically invincible, and after a few upgrades (as a Golf GTI) goes 0-120 in about 4 seconds. Another goofy feature is whenever you get over about 5 ft. of air time, the camera makes a whoosh sound, and cuts to a different angle (typically a front view) of your car flying out of a broken window of a mall, or whatever object you used to get that much air. It will do the same effect for when you hit a Semi truck head on. It's ridiculous. The last hilarious camera-switch that happens is when you come in view of a trooper. You're already going about 120 mph and if you've played the game for more than 10 minutes you're bounty is over 10 grand already, so naturally the bobby's gonna put on his lights. ANYWAY, so basically the camera makes another whoosh sound, and zooms in on the cop right before he turns on his lights. The best part about this is that you never see it coming, and you don't actually see the cop because you're going so fast, so when the whoosh sounds the first thing you think of saying (since you've been playing a game full of vulgor gangster slang) is "Awwwwww.. SHIT".

No comments: